- This event has passed.
Summer 2015 Modules & Graduation
June 14, 2015 - June 19, 2015
Kauffman Fellows Society Members are invited to join Classes 18 and 19, and to and welcome Class 20 at the Summer 2015 Modules in Silicon Valley.
- Class 20 will be at their Orientation Module from Sunday, June 14 – Wednesday, June 17.
- Class 19 will have Module 4 from Tuesday, June 16 – Friday, June 19.
- Class 18 will have Module 7 and graduation from Tuesday, June 16 – Thursday, June 18
It is wonderful to have a strong Society presence on graduation day. Please join us for the following sessions on Wednesday, June 17 from 8am-6pm. Events include the following:
- Welcome and Presentation of the Fellows Exemplar Award to Jeff Stein (Class 10)
- Entrepreneurs as Superheroes – George Babu (Class 18), SH Inc; Joe Floyd (Class 18), Emergence Capital; Troy Carter, Cross Culture Ventures & Atom Factory; Michael Seibel, Y Combinator
- Non-Traditional Fundraising Panel – Tadhg O’Toole (Class 18), Tribal.vc; Karim Elsahy (Class 18), Konnecti; Brian Luerssen (Class 18), Techstars
- Tented Lunch and Fireside Chat – Mamoon Hamid (Class 11), Social+Capital Partnership; Eoghan McCabe, Intercom
- University Venture Funds Panel – Beto Pallares (Class 18), Joseph Advisory SVCS; Carlos Kemeny, UT Horizon Fund; Geoff Wooley, University of Utah
- Emerging Markets Panel – Speakers TBA
- Accelerators – John McIntyre (Class 18), Citrix Startup Accelerator; Whitney Rowe (Class 18), Torchwood Venture Capital; Gareth Keane (Class 15), Qualcomm Ventures; Ravi Belani (Class 7), Alchemist Accelerator
Register now to attend these Wednesday events. All events are at the Four Seasons Silicon Valley in East Palo Alto, California. Contact Kirsten Owens (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or need more informaiton.