Network Updates, 12 September 2017
We’ve made a change. We’re including direct links to all stories, podcasts, blogs, and jobs below to allow quicker access to the original sources. Names continue to link to the Fellows Directory on the KF website.
If you have news stories that you would like to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log into TENx for complete details and RSVP information for all KF events, unless noted.
- Now: Applications open for Class 23 (see KF website for details)
- September 14: KF Women’s Group breakfast. Hosted by Miriam Rivera (Class 15) at her private residence.
- September 22: NY Regional Chapter breakfast
- September 24 – November 13: Venture Deals online course (free)
- October 5: Defy Ventures visit to California State Prison – Solano
- October 22-27: Modules 2 & 5
Intercontinental Hotel, San Francisco
- December 8: NY Regional Chapter breakfast
- January 21-26, 2018: Modules 3 & 6
Convene, 101 Park Ave., NYC
- International Summit, April 22-27, 2018: Tel Aviv & Jerusalem, ISRAEL
Lexi Novitske (Class 22), Entrepreneur, co-authored “The Surprising Place That Promotes Women Entrepreneurs Better Than Silicon Valley”
Andrew Farquharson (Class 9), CNBC, “This Alphabet-Backed Startup Wants to Turn Injectable Drugs into Pills,” about Rani Therapeutics, founded by Andrew’s InCube Ventures
Stephen Straus (Class 2):
- “The Walker Rule“
- 2 follow-ups to his May post, “The Startup Diversity Inclusion Pledge”
Patrick Sagisi (Class 17) was a speaker at “Banking & Investing with Intent—Making an Impact with Your Finances” on September 7 in San Francisco.
(CONTINUING) Creandum is offering an internship. Interested parties should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com describing their connection to startups or the tech industry by September 30.
(CONTINUING) Live Oak VP seeks a Principal (on partner track), in conjunction with its 2nd fund. The firm is based in Austin, TX, and focuses on technology and technology-enabled startups. Read the press release.
Do you have a news story to share? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.