What Will You Create?
The Kauffman Fellowship is one of the world’s premier innovation, leadership, and venture capital focused programs, offering an unrivaled environment of excellence, an exceptionally flourishing global network, and a highly captivating curriculum.
0Founders or Co-Founders of funds
0Partner or Managing Partner
0Principal or Investor
0Years average investing experience
1. Access to the World's Most Innovative Minds
2. Exceptionally Talented Peers
3. Globally Powerful and Connected Network
4. Accelerated Learning
5. Exclusive Events and Unique Access
6. Success to Significance
While working full-time as an investor, Fellows
- attend a structured curriculum,
- create a 2-year tailored individual development plan,
- select and work with personal facilitated mentoring,
- engage in peer learning,
- gain access to executive coaching, and
- participate in large and small networking events—
- all with a focus on giving back and on developing each Fellow’s skills and responsibility as an emerging leader in the industry.
During their enrollment, Fellows reflect upon, assess, and develop their personal leadership style, as well as understand the impact of their style on those around them. Developing greater self-awareness and learning to effectively influence outcomes are central to the process of innovation. The ultimate goal is for each Fellow to develop skills and strategies to be an effective and visionary "Top 5%" investor.
There are nine structured learning opportunities during the 2-year Program: 7 modules and 2 international summits. Each constantly evolving module explores an essential theme of innovation investing, with a special emphasis on leadership and self-awareness. Fellows are required to actively participate in all 7 educational modules and both summits in order to complete the program.
While the final module is known as "graduation," it is actually just the beginning of the lifelong fellowship. As a member of the global Kauffman Fellows Network, each Fellow continues to learn and grow, participating in industry focus groups, ongoing technical training, and peer-to-peer learning and networking.